Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Beauty in everything...

There is beauty in everything. Just look around! With spring here, there is so much beauty that my eyes cannot stop seeing. A couple of days ago, me and my friends, found a neat little pond with a fountain that had started and birds happily swimming across...Trees blooming everywhere with flowers - white, pink, red, and many more...Taking a minute to look at these, to stop and stare, to stop and admire, a minute is all we need. The above picture is actually the view from my room. I open my eyes to these beautiful flowers and cannot but help smile! "What a wonderful world ...." is the tune with which I am starting my day, everyday...thanks to nature's beauty and bounty!
So all you folks out there, take a minute to stop, admire, and smile at the beauty that nature has bestowed upon us in the name of spring...and feel the energy that these bring on to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment